- ► For more cycling tips from Lucy head to http://win.gs/LucyCharlesCycling.
We asked elite triathlete Lucy Charles for her essential cycling training tips. In this she focusses on the best exercises you can do in the gym to strengthen your body and improve your performances in the bike.
- If you’re training for a triathlon, spend dedicated time just on bike fitness
- Strength training helps you put power through the pedals
- Good exercises include: leg extensions, hamstring curls, squats and single leg exercises
- Use turbo trainers – devices that allow you to turn your road bike into a stationary bike – to improve your fitness, and add Zwift to the mix to make training more exciting
Check back every day for more videos from Lucy to improve your swimming, running, cycling and mental approach to sport and fitness.
Experience the world of Red Bull like you have never seen it before. With the best action sports clips on the web and original series, prepare for your "stoke factor" to be at an all time high.
Watch Red Bull TV: http://win.gs/WatchRBTV
See into our world: http://goo.gl/J49U
Red Bull on Facebook: http://win.gs/redbullfb
Red Bull on Twitter: http://win.gs/redbulltwitter
Subscribe to Red Bull on Youtube: http://win.gs/SubToRedBull
Subscribe to the Red Bulletin: http://win.gs/TheRedBulletin
Sign up for our Newsletter here: http://win.gs/RedBullNewsletter