How to avoid overtraining, especially when starting your training block, when and how to know if you should do a harder or longer workouts and more is all discussed in this quick clip from Episode 241 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
• Find links to mentioned products and join the discussion on the TrainerRoad Forum: https://bit.ly/2v0g4Lr
• Watch more of this episode: https://youtu.be/zoSO_zUho6o
• Get faster with TrainerRoad: https://www.TrainerRoad.com
• Connect with other cyclists: https://forum.TrainerRoad.com
• Learn more about the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast: https://www.TrainerRoad.com/podcast
// BECOME A FASTER CYCLIST
TrainerRoad gives you structured indoor workouts, science-backed training plans, and simple performance-focused analysis tools.
• Check out features: https://goo.gl/zbF4G7
• Download the app: https://goo.gl/XDqPTn
• Browse training plans: https://goo.gl/21qJjz
• The Chase: An Inside Look at What It Takes to Be The Best: https://goo.gl/DQcJJT
• Strength Training for Cyclists: https://goo.gl/4DHoab
• 5 Stretches Every Cyclist Should Know: https://goo.gl/yLBoZ5
• How to Become a Faster Mountain Biker” https://goo.gl/H15V3G
• Is Higher Cadence Better, How Crank Length Affects Power & More: https://goo.gl/8H7HiU