Cycling Accessories. Although many cyclists pay the most attention to core cycling apparel like cycling shorts, cycling tights, and cycling jackets, cycling accessories are also essential to ensure that your riding experience is optimal. When selecting cycling accessories look at the following key cycling accessory categories:
• arm warmers
• arm coolers
• leg warmers
• Cycling gloves
• Cycling headwear/neckwear
• shoe covers
Cycling Arm Warmers
During those chilly days when it is too cold to just wear a sleeveless or short sleeved cycling jersey, but not cold enough to bundle up in multiple layers, cycling arm warmers are a perfect accessory to utilize to maintain warmth in your arms. Below are a few benefits of cycling arm warmers:
• Should the weather warm up resulting in the arm warmers feeling too hot, they are light enough that they can be taken off and stored away in the back pockets of your cycling jersey.
• Arm warmers act as a protective barrier between forearms and arm rest pads if riding in aero position on aero bars
• Provide sun protection in addition to warmth
• Some cycling arm warmers do have reflective piping which is beneficial when riding in the dark
• High quality arm warmer fabrics wick moisture quickly
Sleeves For Cyclists Best Winter Cycling Accessories And Apparel Thermal Arm warmers
- Perfect for protection in both summer and winter, Sundried’s cycling arm warmers are rated SPF 40 for their sunlight protection qualities and will prevent sunburn and heatstroke on very hot days. In winter, wear these cycling arm warmers to keep your extremities warm in sub zero temperatures.
- Sundried’s premium flatlock stitching and reduced seaming provide ultimate comfort and the super soft, breathable luxury materials will mean you forget you’re even wearing these arm warmers.
- 100% Other Fabric
- Cycling Arm Warmers Sleeves
- Sundried use silicone grippers to the top hem which will keep the arm warmers locked in place and stop them from slipping, giving you peace of mind while you ride.
Cycling Arm Coolers
Contrary to cycling arm warmers, cycling arm coolers are perfect for the warmer days when you want to keep your arms cooler and protect them from the dangerous rays from the sun. Below are benefits of using arm coolers:
• Provide excellent moisture management and wicking properties
• Keep your arms cooler by several degrees resulting in a lower body temperature which results in a lower heart rate
• Some cycling arm coolers do provide sun protection from UV rays
• Compression fit of some arm coolers minimize muscle vibrations resulting in arms feeling better after long rides
• Some utilize antimicrobial treatments to the fabrics used during construction which results in the minimization and possibly elimination of odors.
- Hygroscopic and quick dry. Comfortable elastic and ultraviolet-proof.
- (Tiled Size)the upper arm:10.5 cm,stretched:18 cm; lower arm:8.5 cm,stretched:14 cm. Total lenght：42 cm
- Strong radiating function, your arm will feel cool.
- The protective sleeve is your best choice when fishing, cycling, sporting…
- It can effectively prevent and curb the sun produces ultraviolet ray ,and protect our skin.
Cycling Leg Warmers / Knee Warmers
During those chilly days when it is too cold to just wear cycling shorts, but not cold enough to wear cycling tights, cycling leg warmers are a perfect accessory to utilize to maintain heat in your legs. Below are a few benefits of cycling leg warmers / knee warmers:
• Warmer weather might result in the cycling leg or knee warmers feeling too hot, they are light enough that they can be taken off and stowed away in the back pockets of your cycling jersey
• Some provide sun protection in addition to warmth
• Some have reflective piping which is beneficial when riding in the dark
• High quality cycling leg and knee warmer fabrics wick moisture quickly
• Can provide compression which results in better circulation and enhances recovery by minimizing lactic acid build-up. Leg and knee warmers with compression will also enhance performance by minimizing fatigue (because of better circulation resulting in muscles that are better oxygenated).
GripGrab Classic Thermal Cycling Leg Warmers Anti-Slip Warm Fleece-Lined Autumn Winter Sleeves Black Yellow Hivis
- reathable – The insulating GripGrab Classic Winter Leg Warmers convince with their soft, brushed fleece fabric on the inside which also allows your legs to breathe when you cycle
- Anti-Slip – Reliable silicone-grippers on the top hem keep these thermal insulating warmers in place when you are out riding your road-bike, MTB, CX or gravel bicycle
- Thermal Insulation – Cold days in spring, autumn, and winter are no problem with these thermal leg-warmers; They insulate your body heat and protect your muscles
- Reflective Details – Increasing your visibility in traffic, these warmers include reflective details which brighten up when they’re hit by light; Choose neon Yellow to stand out
- Comfort – The pre-contoured construction, the soft, breathable, and insulating brushed fabric of these anti-slip warmers gives them an outstandingly comfortable feel on your skin
Thermal Cycling Knee Warmers
GripGrab Classic Thermal Cycling Knee Warmers-Anti-Slip Warm Thermo All-Year Sleeves-Elasticated Silicone Grippers
- Breathable – The insulating GripGrab Classic Knee Warmers convince with their soft brushed fleece fabric on the inside which also allows your legs to breathe when you cycle
- Anti-Slip – Reliable silicone-grippers on both the top and bottom hem keep these thermal insulating warmers in place when you are out riding your road-bike MTB CX or gravel bicycle
- Thermal Insulation – Cold days in spring autumn and winter are no problem with these thermal knee-warmers They insulate your body heat and protect your sensitive knee joints
- Reflective Details – Increasing your visibility in traffic these warmers include reflective details which brighten up when they’re hit by light Left/Right distinction
- Comfort – The pre-contoured construction the soft breathable and insulating brushed fabric of these anti-slip warmers gives them an outstandingly comfortable feel on your skin
I Kua Fly Cycling Gloves Full Finger Mountain Bike Gloves Gel Padded Touchscreen MTB Gloves for Men Women
- Breathable fabric – The back of the cycling gloves with good elasticity breathable material, allows sweat to evaporate and hands stay dry. Palm breathable holes releases the heat and ensures the comfort to wear.
- Super anti-shock performance – Three pieces gel pad in different shapes are distributed at the bearing position of the palm, which will weaken the shock sense when riding.
- Touchscreen compatible – Our bike gloves feature small touch sensitive pads on the thumb and index finger, allowing you to use your smartphone, tablet or other touchscreen devices without removing the gloves.
- Absorbent cloth overlay along the outer edge of the thumb could help wipe sweat off during riding.
- Adjustable magic straps according to your own demand to adjust the degree of tightness and stabilize and secure the wrist.
Cycling gloves for most riders are the most popular cycling accessory. Whether riding in the cold weather or warm weather, taking care of your hands is essential as one must have control of his or her bike at all times and healthy hands will ensure that this happens. Below are different types of gloves that cyclists should consider depending on weather conditions and riding conditions:
• Half finger Cycling Gloves
- Half finger cycling gloves are typically padded to provide protection and relief to the palms of the hands and minimize or eliminate numbness of the hands which can occur during many miles of riding.
- Often used in warmer weather and also ensure that the rider has a more secure grip on the handlebars (as opposed to a grip that may slip because of sweat and moisture if not wearing
- Half finger cycling gloves protect a cyclists’ palms and back of hand in the event of a crash
- Provide skin cooling effect during excessive sweating and provide moisture management by wicking sweat
Half Finger Bike Gloves Gel Padded, Mountain Bike Gloves Anti-Slip Shock-Absorbing, Fingerless Bicycle Biking Gloves
- BREATHABLE & ELASTICIZED Cycling gloves made of high elasticity breathable lycra fabric on the back, air holes on the palms and fingers, allows sweat to evaporate and hands stay dry.
- SHOCK-ABSORBING & ANTI-SLIP Mountain bike gloves covers use 5mm SBR + GEL Silicone Pads with excellent shock-absorbing and anti-skid effect, provide superior protection and comfort, minimize the pressure on the joints, effectively reduce the numbness caused by long time riding.
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR MTB gloves comes with thumb terry cloth, which could help wipe sweat off during riding. Fingers pull tapes design make it easier to wear and remove gloves; and magic adjustable cuff make the gloves easy to adjust for tightness.
- MUTIFUNCTIONAL GlOVES Fingerless gloves protect your palms from hurt and help you grip, ideal for mountain biking, cycling, gyms, motorcycles, fitness, hiking and outdoor activities.
Full Finger Lobster Cycling Gloves
- Lobster cycling gloves are ergonomically constructed for cold weather use and to feel comfortable on your hands but also provide the right angles for a good grip on your handlebars
- Most lobster cycling gloves are waterproof and windproof to protect the cyclist against the cold, harsh elements of mother nature
- Most lobster cycling gloves provide reflective piping for riding in the dark.
- Lobster cycling gloves provide extra thickness and padding to protect hands
- Lobster cycling gloves provide insulated inner lining intended to withstand temperatures as low as 15 degrees Celsius
- Long Fingered MTB Cycling Gloves
- provide padded areas to protect palms of hands
- Long fingered mtb cycling gloves provide materials in fingers and palm of glove to assist with better grip
- protect hands during falls or crashes
Liner Glove for Winter Cycling Gloves
- Ideal as a liner for a winter cycling glove
- Liner glove can be used as your glove for mild conditions when it is not very cold but not too warm
- Some liner gloves have reflectivity for being seen when riding in the dark
• Long Fingered Winter Road Cycling Gloves
- provide padded areas to protect palms of hands
- Long fingered winter road cycling gloves provide materials in fingers and palm of glove to assist with better grip
- provide insulated material on inside of glove to keep hands warm
- Long fingered winter road cycling gloves protect hands during falls or crashes
- provide reflective elements for visibility in the dark
Cycling Headwear / Neckwear
On those cold days when a cyclist is determined to challenge mother nature and the elements, cycling headwear and neckwear accessories are essential to keeping your head and neck warm and protecting them from the cold. Below are some different types of cycling headwear and neckwear accessories as well as the benefits that they provide:
• Winter cycling balaclava mask
- Keeps face dry and warm
- Provides necessary peripheral vision in open area around the eyes
- Provides good wicking properties to keep head dry beneath the helmet
• Cycling skull caps and bandanas
- Provide snug fit underneath helmet
- Protect the scalp from the sun
- Offer good wicking properties to keep a cyclist’s head cool on warm days and dry on the colder days
• Headbands and ear covers
- Provide snug fit underneath helmet
- Keep sweat out of cyclist’s eyes
- Wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Provide warmth for ears and head on cold days\
• Cycling shoe covers
RUZER Cycling Biking Waterproof Overshoes Windproof Weatherproof Heavy duty Reflective Protection Covers Kevlar Neoprene Gaiter
- 100% Waterproof and Warm. RUZER Waterproof Overshoes have been designed to provide rain protection as well as keeping your feet warm. Highly engineered material with a mix of Polyurethane Kevlar and Nylon. This special material is unique to our Overshoes, these provide the best mix of durability and weather resistant. They will keep your Shoes dry in the rain and keep them warm.
- Aerodynamic coefficient. This are made to be sleek and thin, without adding much weight to your feet, even a couple of grams add more weight and more power needed on every revolution. These cycling overshoes are designed for Professional cyclists and Commuters alike, to ensure that extra fatigue is kept to a minimum
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Closure: Zip
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Fits any style of cycling shoes. Has dedicated openings on the sole for cleats and grips and type SPD, Look, Mountain Bike, Hybrid, Road. Just simply pull the overshoes over your shoe and fit it to the desired positions. Velcro fastening pads underneath and around the leg opening. Extending coverage to half calf position
- Durable and Tested Zips and Latches. We have upgraded the fastening zip with an extra durable model. This will zip up and down quickly and hold the zip track. It has been selected as it is the most durable.
- The Zip line and track have been stitched with high quality thread to keep it tight and not split under stretch. Extra thick and strong pulling latch loops to allow you to pull on the overshoes quickly and with ease
- Reflective rear strip. Increase your night visibility with the high visibility toe pattern
Cycling shoe covers are worn for a multitude of conditions, mostly pertaining to the weather but some pertaining to performance. Whether in need of cycling shoe covers to ride in the rain, sleet, or snow or to achieve optimal aerodynamics, below are different types of cycling shoe covers and some benefits that they provide:
• Cycling shoe cover with high ankle
- Typically constructed with zipper to secure shoe cover above the ankle
- Constructed with reflective piping, allowing the cyclist to be seen when riding in the dark
- Construction of zipper to zip up above ankle minimizes chance that water will enter the shoe on rainy days
- Constructed to provide warmth on colder days
• Cycling toe covers
- Ideal for days that are not extremely cold but not too warm. these usually only cover the toes and the first half of your foot.
- Toe covers can be taken off easily and stowed away in the cyclist’s back pocket
- Cycling toe covers provide wind and water protection
• Lycra cycling shoe covers
- Typically used for aerodynamic fit for competition and racing
- Provide some wind protection and warmth on mild days